Aiding Thousands of Disaster Victims
Founded in 2010, Stanford Emergency Medicine Program for Emergency Response (SEMPER) has provided aid and care to thousands around the world, aiding relief efforts, training leaders, and developing new research to end human suffering.
SEMPER assembles and rapidly deploys teams of Stanford physicians and nurses to disasters and humanitarian aid efforts.
SEMPER also conducts original research on disaster preparedness and response, and provides educational and training opportunities for medical providers and laypersons.
Your support can help:
- Establish “Load & Go” Medical Response Teams
- Disaster Education/Training
- Expand “Load & Go” Medical Response Teams
- Expand Disaster Education/Training
- Disaster Research
- Maintain readiness and expand knowledge base
Donate now or contact Michael Vernon email@example.com to learn more